Eeeeee!!!! Tomorrow is your birthday!!! And for the first time ever we actually get to spend it together! I cannot wait to spoil you rotten! I'm busy tonight getting all your presents ready and perfect. I think my favorite thing in the whole world is getting to spoil you. I always go all out but this year you wanted to do some shopping so I don't have as many presents to wrap as usual but this one is probably my favorite. You're turning 45 and that's a big deal. I wanted to do something special but I couldn't really think of anything. I started writing down the 45 words I would use to describe you. And ended up turning it into this. I know it's kinda weird...a picture of just words. But it's everything I think of when I think of who you are and you Mama are Extraordinary! You are so many things to so many people but you are everything to me. I admire you so much and I hope you see it all in yourself too. I better get back to bag stuffing and card writing, I'm not gonna be able to sleep tonight! Just a few more hours until we get to party it up together! Woot Woot!
Comments
Post a Comment