Today was Valentine's Day and we got to spend some time together. We went to lunch at Mama Inez and then ran some errands. I laugh at the first picture because I always have to write your cards/letters with at least one rough draft so I know it can be perfect. When I was little I wished so badly I had a mom who did little things for me on all the Holidays. My mom actually LOVED holidays and decorated like crazy. I promised myself when I became a mom I would go all out any chance I got. I never imagined one day I would get a mom who would do all those things for me but even more than that I never could have imagined the happiness it would bring me to be able to do it for her too. I am so grateful for days like today when I have an excuse to spoil you and remind you just how much I love you! Happy Valentines Day Mom.

Comments
Post a Comment