You've been pretty stressed out lately so tonight I went to the store and got a few things :) Rockstars for energy, chocolate to console you and a punching ball to take out all your frustrations! Hahahah I'm such a good friend. I know it probably all goes to waste but I hope when you see it in the morning it makes you smile.
Happy New Year! I don't know what this year holds for us but I have so much faith in the journey we have both taken to find each other. I know without a doubt our paths were crafted specifically to cross at the exact moment that they did. There's a place in both our hearts where the other belongs and it's only together that either of us will ever be whole. I am so grateful for the years we have spent together, for the friendship we have and that at the end of the day no matter what I can call you Mom. I love you!

Comments
Post a Comment